Introduction to tutorial app
Learn how workflows are created by examining the steps in tutorial app.
Tutorial app introduces you the basics of Actioner and contains actions and workflows that run in Slack and Zendesk.
You can install Tutorial app from app directory and start using it by connecting your Zendesk and Slack accounts.
This app introduces you to the basics of Actioner. Take a look at the steps in workflows to learn how to design automations step by step!
To get started, first things first. Install the Tutorial app from app directory and connect to Zendesk and Slack.
- Step 1 - Create a simple ticket
- Step 2 - Create ticket with select field
- Step 3 - Create ticket with dynamic value
- Step 4 - New ticket notification
- Step 5 - Detailed new ticket notification
- Step 6 - New ticket notification with conditions
- Step 7 - Actionable new ticket notification
Step 1. Install tutorial app
Visit Tutorial app in app directory and click Install button at top right corner.
Step 2. Connect to Zendesk and Slack
After installing the app, you'll be prompted to connect your Slack workspace and Zendesk account.
Complete Zendesk connection
- Click Connect near Zendesk connection and proceed to authentication in Zendesk via OAuth2.
- You will be asked to sign in to your Zendesk account if you haven't already.
- Click Connect app. You’ll be redirected to Actioner upon successful authorization.
Complete Slack connection
If you have not connected your Slack workspace, you can click Connect near Slack connection.
You can also add your Slack workspace by navigating to Workspace settings page from left menu and then switching to Slack workspace tab.
If you do not see Workspace settings page, contact with your workspace admin.