What's it for
Creating tickets right in Slack becomes a breeze with Actioner's shortcut or /actioner command. This powerful feature brings a lightweight ticketing solution directly to your Slack workspace, allowing your requesters and support team to collaborate seamlessly right in Slack, where they already work.
How it works
You can simply call Actioner from anywhere in Slack.
- Type the /actioner command or access it through the shortcuts menu.
- After calling Actioner, navigate to Create ticket workflow.
- Once you select it, a form appears, enabling you to provide essential details about your request.
- In the Subject field, briefly describe your issue, then elaborate further in the Description field.
- Select the requester from the users in your Slack workspace, choose a priority, status, and decide on a group or agent to assign the ticket to.
- Then click Create ticket and that's all!
How to get started
- Install Zendesk app for Slack from Actioner App directory.
- Connect to your Zendesk account and select your Slack workspace.
- Run setup workflows to create webhook for Zendesk and create your dedicated Slack channels.
- After you setup the app successfuly, you can start creating Zendesk tickets in Slack by calling Actioner (type /actioner) and select the workflow Create ticket.
Visit related help doc for more information on setup and customizations ➡️