A record is a single instance of HubSpot CRM objects; contacts, companies, deals, and tickets. You can log activities for these standard or custom records. For a certain record, HubSpot allows you to log activity on records such as meeting, call, and email.
Unfortunately, HubSpot's Slack app does not allow you to log activity on your records. But don't worry. It is possible and easy with Actioner!
Log activity on HubSpot records with Actioner
Alt text message is here
Below are the steps to log a meeting:
- Click (+) icon in the text box. Select Run actions with Actioner.
- Or call Actioner app by typing /actioner.
Attention: You need to install the free Actioner's HubSpot app.
- Type the action you want to execute in the Select action field and choose the action from the dropdown menu. In this case, it could be Log a meeting to deal Click Select.
- Choose the Meeting and the Deal you want to log meeting to.
- Select the conversation you want to post the result on and click Log.
There are no limits on how you use HubSpot in Slack with Actioner
What Actioner provides is beyond what you can do with HubSpot's Slack app. Any HubSpot action can be executed with Actioner on Slack. Choose what you want to do with Actioner.
- Install HubSpot app for pre-built actions and workflows or check out other apps (Zendesk, Jira, etc.) in the app directory.
- Design your own HubSpot actions for Slack without any coding.
- Get notified of HubSpot updates in Slack via Actioner.
- Build your own Slack apps easily with Actioner.
No matter which action you want to execute in Slack, it is possible with Actioner.
Start using Actioner now.