Introduction to tutorial app
Learn how to design actions step by step through tutorial app.
Tutorial app contains different types of actions and workflows that run in Slack and HubSpot.
You can install Tutorial app from app directory and start using it by connecting your HubSpot and Slack accounts.
This app introduces the basics of Actioner. Take a look at the stages in actions and workflows to learn how they're created.
To get started, first things first. Install the Tutorial app from app directory and connect to HubSpot and Slack.
- Stage 0 - List deals
- Stage 1 - Create contact with simple inputs
- Stage 2 - Create contact with static drop-down values
- Stage 3 - Create contact with dynamic drop-down values
- Stage 4.1 - Send message to Slack
- Stage 4.2 - Send message with contact details
- Stage 5 - Send message with attaching update lead status action
- Stage 6 - Create channel for new deals
Step 1. Install Tutorial app
Visit this link in app directory and click Install button at top right corner.
Step 2. Connect to HubSpot and Slack
After installing the app, you'll be prompted to connect your Slack workspace and HubSpot account.
Complete HubSpot admin connection
- Click Connect near HubSpot admin connection and proceed to authentication in HubSpot via OAuth2.
- You will be asked to sign in to your HubSpot account if you haven't already.
- Select your HubSpot account that will connect with your Actioner workspace.
- Click Connect app. You’ll be redirected to Actioner upon successful authorization.
Complete Slack connection
- Click Connect near Slack connection.
- Continue with selecting your Slack workspace.
If your workspace is not available, add it by navigating to your workspace from the left menu and then go to Slack connections page and click + Add Slack workspace.